Monday, March 30, 2009

Goal set

After facing up to my gain this week, my leader told me again that she wanted to call a paper in to do a story/pics of me and my mum. I said I'd like to hit goal first, so she's put my weightwatchers goal as 141lbs, the weight to be a bmi of 25 at my height. 21lbs to lose, and she'll be calling the paper in. My mum is 12.5lbs away from goal, having lost 28.5 already.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 28.7
Weight - 162 lbs, total of 60 gone forever. 21 til gold.

-----

Had buggered up the week.

Only walked 15 miles last week, got to improve that, want 20+ a week.

I will do it this week, along with photo tracking and drinking my fluids.

1. Track everything you eat, and stick to your personal points allowance.
2. Drink plenty of fluids, 6-8 glasses each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment