Friday, March 13, 2009

Got that Friday feeling...

and I am so ready for the weekend. Red Nose Day has put far too much cake temptation my way - am winning the willpower battle for now though!

Almost feel that I just want to get this week done. To weigh in on Monday, hoping to see a loss (even after the caramel binge) and get started on my "back to basics" month..



Planning a sneaky peek tomorrow, as all I am thinking about is whether my damage limitation has been enough. I like to know what's going on. I'm just so, *so* ready to put a line under the mad binge eating and start with fresh approach/perspective. I know being on a "clean, new" week will help me to get my mind into the right place. I've 3lbs to lose for my Easter goal, and would love to shed a few more too ready for going back for a visit to Leicester. I was over 200lbs last time I saw anyone there, and a few haven't seen me since I was at my heaviest. Want my hard work to have as big an impact as possible. =)

Monday 2 miles
Tuesday 3 miles
Wednesday 4 miles
Thursday 2 miles
Friday 3.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment