Monday, March 23, 2009

week 30

Another 2lbs loss this week, meaning I have reached my personal goal for the 5+ board Easter Challenge. Am aiming for another 3lbs over the next fortnight, taking me to a total of 25lbs off over the challenge.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 28.5
Weight - 161 lbs, total of 61 gone forever.

-----

Had buggered up sticking to my daily 29 points by the first day, then after a sickness bug and a silly visit to M&S Simply Food once I felt better.. I totally missed sticking to 203 points over the course of the week. I did only go over by about 20, and probably used those keeping sick babies fed as they were off their food and nursing a lot.

Also walked 23miles last week, got to help. =)

I will do it this week, along with tracking and drinking my fluids.

1. Track everything you eat, and stick to your personal points allowance.
2. Drink plenty of fluids, 6-8 glasses each day.

2 comments:

  1. nice job on the loss. you are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going!!! You're so close to goal and have come such a long way! I'm really happy for you, it must feel soooo good :)

    ReplyDelete