Monday, March 30, 2009

week 31 - and a gain

Weight Tracking Summary
Your current weight : 11 st 8.0 lb
Weight change since last entry | +0 st 1.0 lb
Total weight change to date | -4 st 4.0 lb




So, you gained a little bit this week.

Is this what you expected? If so, today's a great day to make a fresh start. If you're stumped, talk with your Leader to assess your week and get advice on how you can make some changes to get back on track for next week.

Good luck in the coming week.


I went, got on those scales and took the news like a woman. =) First time to gain this year, just the 2nd time since starting 7 months ago. That's not bad, it's good to see that my effort is worthwhile, I'd be slapping on the weight all too easily otherwise.

Come home and planned todays food, drank my water and charged the camera ready to phototrack the week. All the more determined for a great loss this week, still 4lbs to lose for my Easter challenge, that's just within the limits of what I can manage.

2 comments:

  1. gains suck! sorry hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Carlos, I'm sticking - going to break into the 150s this week. =)

    Am on the edge of my seat for you to break that 100lb!! So close!

    ReplyDelete