Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a difference 6 months makes..

<---- Mid Sept 08, I had already dropped nearly a stone, was hanging just around 210lbs here, nowhere near my biggest, but sadly still believed the babies hid the excess blubber!

Taken today, Mid March in the low 160s.. under no illusion about babies distracting from my shape! But happy to be "well covered" and on my way to slim as well as fit =) ---->




Has been a lovely few days.. sunshine and the beginning of warmness, Spring is well and truly here! Lots of walks without bundling on scarves and hats and gloves, and frantically searching for umbrellas. We've walked 13 miles in the last 3 days, and though I've eaten more than my 29 points each day, I'm on track to stick to my 203 over the week =)

Oh, and I survived my first ever filling at the dentist. Another part of self care that I had neglected for the best part of the last 4 years. Glad that my brushing was good enough to keep most of the teeth healthy!

1 comment:

  1. You've done so well!

    Love all the pictures i must really dig out my camera!

    J x x

    ReplyDelete