Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get your free graze box

3424YVNG

Enter the code at Graze.com to get a totally free trial box. Nothing to lose, and you might discover a new food =)


Sams second graze box arrived this morning. He'd complained that the breakfast of porridge isn't filling enough. Along with his lunch he'd only eaten 7 points by 6pm yesterday!

So, todays box ought to help! 120g red grapes, 50g mixed almond, pecan and brazil nuts and 35g yoghurt coated peanuts.. yum!! Total of 14 points.


4 comments:

  1. 14 points??!! Blimey, that's a high one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite glad I can't have the yoghurt/chocolate coated things now as I've binned them... That's pretty high, but looks fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damned overseas deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! I wish this existed in Canada!

    ReplyDelete