Monday, April 20, 2009

week 34 - thrilled to be a loser

After a weird week of tracking very lazily craving sugar and processed foods and feeling very sluggish and frustrated as a result of the rubbish I did eat, I was looking forward to getting today over with and restarting a fresh new week.
Had only gained a couple of ounces as of Tuesday, however a sneaky peek on Friday confirmed my suspicions - gain of 2lbs after medicating my migraine by eating a bit too much of what I fancied. Dropped 4 points of off both Saturday and Sunday, drank lots and walked in the hope of melting the extra. It worked - 1.5lbs off at the scales today. Was very pleased with that.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 27.5
Weight - 155.5 lbs, total of 66.5 gone forever. 14.5 til gold.

Averaged 25miles a week over the last 2 weeks. Aiming for the same this week.

Want to go into May in the 10 stones, if I can shed 2lbs this week I'll make that. Next minigoal is to hit my 5th stone off for Maya and Anyas 1st birthday in 3 weeks, just 3.5lbs to get there!

So, back to normal after the Easter holidays. Time to get my nose down and bacl to WWing properly. Now it's time to add in the 4th component..

1. Track everything you eat, and stick to your personal points allowance.
2. Drink plenty of fluids, 6-8 glasses each day.
3. A portion of calcium each day.
4. 5 portions of fruit and veg a day.

- Nursing mums need more nutrients, so please follow these guidelines:
Increase water to 8 glasses and dairy to 3 portions.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Joy, I know you will hit your goal for May. You are so motivated, wish it would rub off on me!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cheer*
    Well done you!
    Stay motivated!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete