Friday, May 08, 2009

back onto the horse

It's been a funny week.. found it really hard to stay on track for a day or two, then I'm saintly, then I fall with a crash back into bad BAD eating habits. Lots of binge eating, lots of remorse. Without alienating any male readers - I think perhaps there could be a shift in my hormonal cycle about to happen. I've been happily free of my menstrual cycle since August 2007.. I had hoped (still do hope) that I'll have a while longer without it, the girls feed so often I thought I was safe there!

Anyhow, something is making me all unbalanced and weird. on the positive side my binge-abilities, though still scary enough to mean that Sam eyes me with a kind of awe/disgust (How can my teeny 5" 3 wife put away THAT much food, that quickly?!!?) are nowhere near to as extreme as they were.

I have packed away a couple of 60-70 point days, which pale in comparison to the regular diet of 120 points a day I had been managing.. with binges going into the 200s (for reference, at my biggest and fully feeding my non-solids eating twins I would only have ever needed a maximum 49 points to maintain!)

I have kept up with my challenge though

Day 2
rest 60 seconds between each SET (longer if required)
set 1

27
set 2

34
set 3

21
set 4

21
set 5

max (at least 34)

Max'd at 60 - so a 163 for day 2.

Day 3
rest 60 seconds between each SET (longer if required)
set 1

30
set 2

38
set 3

27
set 4

27
set 5

max (at least 40)

Max'd at 68 - so 190 this set.

Think I am back on top of things now, but really just wanting to get back on those scales tomorrow and start the downward trend again. Am still not great at doing this without the meeting with the scales to keep me focused, and being 3 weeks from my last WI I guess I ought to be grateful for a sts.. what a waste of a month weightloss wise!

Onwards and downwards.. I will get there. My babies turn 1 on Friday, and I will have lost 5 stone for then.

1 comment:

  1. cycles, such a hot subject... so what did you eat? do you have a favorite bad food?

    ReplyDelete