Monday, May 11, 2009

first official WI in 3 weeks

in just over 2 hours time. 3 weeks is no time at all, but I've been on a rollercoaster for it! From being totally in the zone the first week, losing 2.5lbs for my home weigh in. The next week all was going well until I knew there would be no meeting, and in the space of 4 days I put on 1.5lbs. Then this last week has been musical diets.. one day completely OP, the next bingeing, the next wallowing - and repeat.

I need to go to the weekly meetings. I really need to have small timegoals to work towards or I end up floundering, never really getting anywhere and getting increasingly frustrated at the 'wasted' time.

On the other hand, I have been eating a lot of really good food (as well as the really crap but tasty kind) and I have maintained my weight over the last 3 weeks like a 'normal' person (maybe one day I'll be able to make the mental jump and *be* a normal person). I have exercised and drank plenty of fluids and not purged.

I think, just maybe, that my mindset has begun to change.. I'm still not where I want to be, but my body is over halfway there, and my head seems to be keeping pace too. Yay!

1 comment: