Friday, May 29, 2009

got that friday feeling..

BUT I won't be indulging in a Crunchie. Not this week.

Woke up this morning feeling much better, well slept, no headache, ready to go. Got the laundry put away and saw Sam off to work before finishing cleaning the floor and bathroom. This is how I'm meant to feel, without the sugar and wheat locking me into my body like a prison.

Jumping on the scales this morning saw a 4lb loss from yesterday. 151.5lbs. Glad I got strict quick. Means I have finally gone under the 152 mark and lost my 5th stone! Even if I cannot hit my 75lbs target this week, getting past 70lbs/5stone is SUCH an achievement, and that little glittery silver sticker will brighten my card up =)

Day 2/Week 6
rest 45 seconds between each SET
set 1

30
set 2

30
set 3

40
set 4

40
set 5

32
set 6

32
set 7

29
set 8

29
set 9

150

412 today, worked up a good sweat, keeping the rest gaps short and doing some curls/punches in those gaps. Loving the Twilight soundtrack for working to, nothing like a teen vamp to get me motivated it seems :p ... but really, how can I not work hard for Muse and Paramore?

Finally it's arrived - Friday! Been a long week, but it looks gorgeous here today. Going to have a domestic day ready for another long weekend of fun for Seths' 4th Birthday on Monday. Temptation in the form of Thomas the tank engine cake!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, crunchies! I remember them well....too well. How fantastic that you got back in the zone so well so quickly - 5 stone off is awesome!
    I like putting the baseball game track on very loud to bounce around to when I'm cooking - hadn't thought of actually working out to it, but now you've put the idea in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah SMBH is fantastic for setting a sweaty tempo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find some decent motivation music. I'll look into the twighlight track, as I loooove the film!

    Go you on 5 stone!!
    *is proud*
    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I just found your blog. It's hard losing baby weight (I have 7) but you are doing amazing! Keep it up and thanks for writing entertaining posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the hell is a crunchie?

    ReplyDelete