Sunday, May 31, 2009

last training day for the 200 squat challenge





Day 3/Week 6
rest 45 seconds between each SET
set 1

35
set 2

35
set 3

45
set 4

45
set 5

35
set 6

35
set 7

30
set 8

30
set 9

175

465 for today, week 6 finished now, 1,253 for the 3 days. Feel ready for the final test. Really have enjoyed doing the challenge. Been really easy to fit it in, despite having next to no time to myself. 4 weeks ago I was struggling to do under 50, now I am knocking out over 400 inside 15 minutes, fantastic. Also lost an inch off my thigh, although my weight has pretty much sts for the last month.

After the final test and a few rest days, I will do the initial test for the next challenge - hundred pushups. I'm hooked!

Off to the park today to see hubbys family for Seths birthday, hoping to do a lot of moving and drinking (of water) and NO munching of party food. I really want to see 152 tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. awesome progress. have fun at the party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats amazing! Im just on week 2 n feeling sore with that! good luck with the push ups x

    ReplyDelete