Sunday, May 17, 2009

on the subject of water weight..

.. d'ya reckon if I jump in a few puddles on my walk into WI tomorrow, I could pass off the gain at the scales as being the water my cords are retaining?

No? Arse, am out of ideas then.

I was going to lose 2lbs this week, to hit my 5 stone target for the girls 1st birthday. Midweek jump un the scales showed promise. Then there was Thursday, a rainy day with cake baking and buying. Friday saw Mayas' cake and fish n chip supper. Saturday was Anyas' day and another mini party - as well as usual stuff, which on this weekend included a boycott demo, rugby and food on the go between the two. Today I was planning on being so good, but after our picnic got rained out, and a 20min journey beccame 3 hours of transit hell, I blew my points, and someone elses (sorry if it was you) on mini jammie dodgers and party sausages. Really very sad as the sausages give me heartburn and I don't like JDs. Humpfh.

Eh. Anyway, ready to face the music tomorrow. Hopeful that my stubborn self will get the wind put up her by a gain tomorrow and kick the fat birds arse all week to see a better result in 8 days time. Just a glitch.

It's not everyday I'll see 2 of my babies turn 1, 3 days over eating before getting back on plan did not get me fat, sulking and continuing to binge did. That is not what will happen now.

2 comments:

  1. "It's not everyday I'll see 2 of my babies turn 1, 3 days over eating before getting back on plan did not get me fat, sulking and continuing to binge did. That is not what will happen now. "

    Keep that in mind hunni!!

    Even if you see a gain at the scales, you know you can get back on track asap!
    Be strong.
    And as long as the memories you carry of the birthday/s are good ones.....then it's all good. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week won't make a difference in the long run!
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete