Monday, May 11, 2009

week 37 - could be a lot worse

Since my last official weigh in 3 weeks ago I've lost 1.5lbs, Still, I know that just 2 weeks ago I had hit 152lbs, and I'm still 1lb heavier now. Since my home WI last week I've lost .5lb. Not horrible, getting back on track the last 3 days has helped, need to get back into it now and really get this weight shifted. Summer is right around the corner and I want to enjoy the warmth of the sun and breeze on my skin, not swelter under layers trying to hide my shape.

My mum had lost 4lbs in the same time, and is just 7lbs away from her BMI 25 now. It would be so awesome for us to hit that goal together, so I've got to push myself now to lose the rest.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 27.3
Weight - 154 lbs, total of 68 gone forever. 13 til gold.

Next minigoal is to hit my 5th stone off next WI, 3 days after Maya and Anyas 1st birthday - just 2lbs to get there!

3 comments:

  1. Good work! I'm hoping I'm down a pound this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kick ass way to stick with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close hun, you'll get there!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete