Monday, May 25, 2009

worried

Took a sneaky peek this morning, and got 154.5 thrown back at me. A lb gain since last week. =(

Doesn't make much sense, and has upset me a bit, though I'm glad for the warning before WI.

Hoping somehow my scales were having a nasty few minutes, but a bit gutted at the idea of not hitting my target.

Did the final day of last weeks challenge this morning too.

Day 3/Week 5
rest 45 seconds between each SET
set 1

27
set 2

27
set 3

32
set 4

32
set 5

27
set 6

27
set 7

36
set 8

max 150

358. Week 5 saw a total of 1,009 squats. At least I'm getting fitter!

Am off to officially weigh in 2 hours. Hoping it doesn't totally cloud my bank holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck weighing sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muscle weighs more than fat!!! You're probably seeing the result of all those squats :-)

    ReplyDelete