Thursday, May 21, 2009

feeling good, back on track

Yesterday was good, stuck to my planned 18 points menu, ended up using an extra 2 on a go ahead snack bar while out in the afternoon. We went for a 4mile walk and I got over hungry. Didn't want cravings to overshadow all of my best intentions while food shopping!

Ate a lot of fruit and veg, had plenty of both fluids and dairy too. A great WW day.

Today will be tougher, body beginning to wonder where all the extra calories have flown off to. I've allowed myself 21 points today in my tracker. A big brekkie, which I've already had, to compensate for the beginning of week 5 of the 200squat challenge.

It's 8am, and it's done. My thighs hurt today and after doing the 4th set I wasn't sure where I was going to get to with the last set. Then I realised what I've been doing wrong, and threw a CD on. Music is *so* necessary for keeping tempo. I've been concentrating on getting good form, and not really worrying about tempo - but now I know what I'm doing, the music really helps to pull me through in a co-ordinated fashion.

Day 1/Week 5
rest 60 seconds between each SET



> 60 squats
set 1

49
set 2

54
set 3

40
set 4

32
set 5

135 (max)


Unless my maths is very, off (very , very possible) that's 310 today, yeowch. Have a bellyful of cinnamon bagel, and plenty of fresh veg and fruit to keep me powering through today. I will do this, I am back on track.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!
    GO YOU!!
    *Hi 5!!*

    Maybe I ought to look into this 'squat craze' thats sweeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the squat music idea, I'll consider that one!

    ReplyDelete