Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 weeks down.. pushups are hard!

Day 1


6 - 10 push ups
set 1
9
set 2
11
set 3
8
set 4
8
set 5
max (at least 11)


Week 2 of the hundred pushups challenge. I did 15 for the last set, making a total of 51 for the day, really pleased that I pushed myself on the last set to do more. Such an improvement after just 1 week, it's fantastic!

Day 2
set 1
10
set 2
12
set 3
9
set 4
9
set 5
max (at least 13)

Day 2 complete, and I stink! After a morning of vacuuming and tidying, cooking lunch then getting down to do these pushups, my body was ready for a shower! Am pretty sure the twins both gave a sigh of relief to see me step towards the bathroom rather than nurse them first! 55 for the day, 15 again for that last set.

Day 3
set 1
12
set 2
13
set 3
10
set 4
10
set 5
max (at least 15)

And week 2 is complete. 60 today and not a hair out of place. Still find them harder than I want to, but definately noticing some increase in strength. Did 15 again for my last set, need to push that boundry next week.

Now I've reached the end of week 2 it's time to check my strength by performing an exhaustion test. Will do that tomorrow night, or Monday morning before starting week 3 on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. You ROCK for doing this!! I've always wanted to try it. Keep it up, you're looking fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible, fantastic and strong in that picture Joy!!

    ReplyDelete