Friday, June 26, 2009

No more Evans for me..

'cos a size 14 is too big. Will have to get my measurements again, but it really would seem that I'm now a uk12!

Pictures of some of the new gear, it's really comfy and does feel nice to be wearing clothes that fit, rather than swamp, me..



Am amazed at how easily they fit. Still, shows that even if the numbers on the scales aren't budging, my body is changing. All the good food and exercise is paying off. The skin on my stomach is beginning to tighten up too. Really hoping that the more exercise I do, the more I can repair the damage done by having carried 4 kids in 3 years (nevermind the *other* 100lbs of excess weight)!

8 comments:

  1. You look so fantastic!!

    Also -- nice new layout for the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to become a size 12 myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as much as i have to like Evans seeing as they pay my wages, that is fantastic news!

    Sadly i have to wear our clothes as uniform as they changed the policy, crazy that i spent a year losing weight to get out of evans clothes and now they make me wear them!

    Well done, you're looking fabulous and if you don't mind me saying your tummy looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking fantastic! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible, that's all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an inspiration, especially to all us Mum's out there trying to regain our pre pregnancy (or pre pre pre pregnancy !) figures ;) When I look at you I am inspired ... thanks for sharing so much of yourself on your blog, & for your honesty - I read you every day & am rooting for you to get to goal ... which you WILL because you are so determined ! (P.S. The new clothes look fab, I love the blue shirt, you look great in it)

    ReplyDelete