Friday, June 26, 2009

On the flip side...

I bought 3 tops and a pair of cut off trousers yesterday, all size 12. With the thought that they'd be a good incentive to slim into over the next month. After the demoralising morning I had with the scales, I was a bit wary about how I'd feel trying on clothes that were too small for me, but hoped that being just a cm or so off fitting into them would give me a boost.


Bit of a fabby NSV then, when they all fit easily, no tugging of waistband or squelching of flab required! Was tempted to take them back and get the size down, but have decided I deserve the "reward" of clothes that fit me now, as I've already hit the target of size 12 without really noticing!

5 comments:

  1. Ah..mazing. Great job chiquita. Honestly, in your pics you look smaller than a 12. Now take some pics and post 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome clothes nsv... way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohoooo thats fantastic !! Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic, such a great feeling! Well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a similar thing happen myself - doesn't it feel brilliant? Very well done. Would definitely like to see pics. You've looked so good in all the ones I've seen. You are inspiration by the bucketload.

    ReplyDelete