Saturday, July 18, 2009

pants

no.. not a bad day, quite a good one in fact. OP, eaten well, moved lots, all happy. Ready for race for life in just under 14 hours time.

Sure that I am going to see great results come Monday at WI.. just as I can see them now.. in my pants.

For all the changing of clothes, I am still in the same underwear as I was at the start. Size 18-20, stretched (and I think, maternity) pants. They used to be really too tight, and uncomfortable. If I moved too much they would cut me. Being in denial, it didn't cross my mind that I needed a bigger size. Outrageous thought! I assumed it was just the elastic. Well, yes, it was.. the too small elastic.

Now they are silly big, they sag like I've been swimming, and bunch up out the back of my trousers.. was totally unaware until Sam, giggling, pointed this out to me. Task for next week - underwear shopping.. ohh lala!


Been out 12 hours today.. ate a big brekkie before going to rugby, and then took snack pots and a lunch with me to the inlaws this afternoon, while avoiding a minefield of very tempting, very naughty food. Thought I was happy with the willpower yesterday.. today I was superwillpowermama!

Food today:
  • oatibix and skimmed milk
  • plain ryvita and honey
  • macadamia nuts and cranberry mix
  • vanilla fat free yoghurt with strawberries and meringue
  • fish and vegetable stir fry
  • 0% fat Greek yoghurt with maple syrup
  • ready salted french fries

Food I really wanted, but pretended to ignore, focusing on disguising that I was drooling while watching my family eat it - not all of it had wheat.. some I just made the choice not to eat those empty cals - yay yay!
  • crumpets with jam
  • honey on toast
  • pizza
  • pasta
  • sausage rolls
  • pate on toast
  • garlic bread
  • cadbury's chocolate fingers
  • crisps
  • vanilla ice cream
  • chocolate ice cream
  • chocolate sauce
  • iced gems
  • brownies
  • ham

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, have fun underwear shopping!! *giggle*

    You are doing great!! Can't wait to see your WI post!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems quite a few of us in blogland are taking the plunge and getting new scanties! Enjoy the shopping. And I bow to you, oh superwillpowermama. What a list to resist!

    ReplyDelete