Saturday, July 18, 2009

week 4 - hitting 100+ in a session now

week 4

Day 1
set 1
18
set 2
22
set 3
16
set 4
16
set 5
max (at least 25)

Am still sulking about my injured shins, but it hasn't stopped me doing my push ups. Did 26 at the max again today.. a couple more and I would have hit that 100 for the day. 98 completed today, arms all wobbled out.

Day 2
set 1
20
set 2
25
set 3
20
set 4
20
set 5
max (at least 28)

Day 2 was OK. Though oddly my elbows are on fire. Think it's inflammation, and more to do with my crappy eating than anything, but pushups were making it flare. Bit stupid of me to expect my body to get stronger by pushing and pushing, but refusing to fuel it properly. Anyway, 113 today. Needed to stop a few times to get my arms to recover though..

Day 3
set 1
23
set 2
28
set 3
23
set 4
23
set 5
max (at least 33)

Crap. This took 5 attempts to complete. Not good. I really feel I am pushing against a brick wall. My back hurts too much to complete more than about 25 before I collapse in an achey heap. Really feel wheat is to blame. Hoping that once it is out of my system the inflammation will subside and I can really strengthen up the muscles in the areas that are weakened by arthritis. Day 3 saw 130, but certainly not in those sets! (More like 7 sets of 20)

week 4 complete - 341 for the week.

1 comment:

  1. You are incredible and I am totally motivated and inspired by your drive and dedication!! Keep it up! YOU ROCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete