Monday, July 06, 2009

week 45 - bit confused

I was expecting a small loss today. Not the 4lb loss I wanted, after going over on points (but thoroughly enjoying doing so) before the weekend. I had pulled back, exercised lots (as much as I can while not making my shins worse) and eaten very carefully, so that I was 1-2 points over for the week.

On my scales this morning I was showing either sts or a lb loss. So I was more than a little surprised to hear that I had gained a lb at meeting today.

Not going to let it get to me though. Could just be the scales having a funk, they also put my mum up half a pound where she was expecting to sts, if not lose..

Stats as of today -
BMI - 26.9
Weight - 152 lbs, total of 70 gone forever. 11 til gold.

Is a bit much to be expecting to hit goal in 2 weeks now. But I can still aim to get as close as possible. I've a feeling that I could see a decent loss this week, after a weird gain I often seem to manage a good week - hoping this is the case now!

Really would like to get on down, another week in the 150s was *not* what I wanted!

Got a new journal to start today. The one I have just finished shows me pottering around the last 5 lbs for 3 months. Clean fresh break from that phase now. I'm on track today, and am planning to really work on cutting out wheat again, and upping the amount of oats and wholegrains in my daily eating too.

2 comments:

  1. How strange, sorry to hear this week didn't give the results you were hoping for. Hope next week goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body is probably just adjusting a little. Not to worry, that super fine funkalicious hair cut is just around the corner waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete