Monday, July 20, 2009

week 47 - sooo close, still smiling

Was not-so-secretly hoping for a mega loss this week, and to get to 75lbs off. I got 1 of the 2.

3.5lbs off at the scales. Meaning I'm back to 148lbs for the first time since July 2004. 5 years of flab melted away. Fabulous.

Another wobbly 1lb would have gotten me to my 75lbs, but I am really chuffed with what I have managed this week. To lose 3.5lbs even though I did eat an extra 28 points over the week is awesome. On top of the growth spurt, the girls are teething, and ramping up on their feeds. I have been extra hungry. Still, 4 extra points a day and a significant loss. I'll take it gladly. Also chuffed that cutting out the wheat has given me the boost I was hoping for.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 26.2
Weight - 148lbs, total of 74 gone forever. 7 til gold.

So, gunning for a repeat this week. Have a couple of goals in grasping distance.
  • 1lb until 75lbs certificate
  • 2lb for my 4th 10%
And if I can maintain this rate of loss for the next 2 weeks, I will reach goal for the first week in August as hoped. Had a Mars Snicker bar to celebrate - 7 points!!

Going to Westminster for a picnic in the shadow of the houses of parliament this afternoon. Am planning to stay OP and enjoy sitting in the sun in the city (after walking in the rain yesterday).

3 comments:

  1. Well Done Joy that's a fantastic loss, good luck for that certificate next week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job... way to battle on and also great pics of your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing sooooo great!! I'm proud of you!!

    I am going to have to look up the wheat-free stuff....might be an idea for me at the mo. :o)

    I can't wait to get to the 75lb-off marker.

    *squeeeeee's for you*
    xx

    ReplyDelete