Friday, August 14, 2009

In the interests of moving forward.

166. Thursday morning. Back to just 56lbs lost. Up 18lbs from July. Not good. BMI of 29.4. Way too close to moving back into obesity.

Obviously lots of it is water weight and will drop off once I'm back on track. As of this evening, after a solid 24hours wheat free and tracking for the first time in over a week, I had already dropped 3-4lbs.

I sit here tonight and am happy with my choices today. I feel hungry and it feels good! Was going down a road I travelled before, I don't want to go back there again.

3 comments:

  1. Well done. Than gain will go as quickly as it came, as you're already seeing. I like the new ticker - what a neat way to keep focus on your wheat-free regime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay focussed Hunni!
    You know whats good for you...I KNOW you can do it!!
    *hugs tight*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, I know you can do it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete