Monday, August 17, 2009

week 51 - going down

Jumped on the scales and was happy to see effects of the last two weeks had not had a chance to make any permanent changes. Back down to 157/11st 3lbs, a drop of 9lbs in the last 4 days. Going to hope for a great, active couple of weeks to get me back as close to the 140s as possible for the 1 year mark.

Stats as of today -
BMI - 27.8
Weight - 157 lbs, total of 65 gone forever. 16 til gold.

Feeling like I'm back in it now, feels natural again to follow the plan. Had my resolve well tested with an outing to see the inlaws yesterday. Trip to the park with cafe and ice creams and then home cooked stodgy food, I held to my no wheat rule to pull me through, and by the time we were home I still had all my stickers, heh!

1 comment:

  1. you sound awesome... back at it and so strong... well done

    ReplyDelete