Tuesday, October 27, 2009

week 61 - back again

Will fill this out a bit more later - as kids and hubby are not letting me spend longer than 2 seconds at a time to think.

I went to a meeting today, long overdue.

I knew exactly what I was going to see. 30lbs on. Yikes.

Still, I have not been tracking, I have eaten whatever I got my hands on, and too much of it. I have not been as active as I ought to.

Sam starts his new job next week, the time since he was made redundant really has had me all over the place. Having him around has been fun. But my health has suffered.

I will blog all the reasons why I put weight on, and what I *should* have done, another day.

For today I am back to tracking, no wheat, going to make meal plans too..

This flab has got to go, I have no fat clothes left to wear!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how pleased I am to see you back. If you need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy to see you back Joy, I thought of you often and wondered how you were. Hope to see you on here more often now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell yeah way to stay accountable and get back at it... i've missed you joy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back love, have missed your postings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you like crazy....excellent to see you blogging again. You know you can do it.
    *hugs tight*

    ReplyDelete