Thursday, December 03, 2009

*mutter* dusts off blog..

*cough*

right.. where is that button to.. aha. Now how do I post again? Hello? Anyone still there?

Sorry to have been so spectacularly absent.

Again.

I have not been doing much of anything weight related. Been a mad few weeks. Just been doing life. Feeling good though, not comfort eating/bingeing, not obsessing about the scale. Just living.

I am determined to finish this though, to get to goal. Just, yunno.. it's a lifelong journey, and I intend to live a while yet, so not feeling the need to race myself anymore.

Thanks for nudges.. I am now finding an app so I can blog from my phone. I'll dust the scales off too and get some numbers up ;)

Hoping that the dust will then settle and I can fill you in on the last couple of months, and get back to speed and keep up with my wonderful bloglandfriends.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you back again -- you've been missed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she's back! Yay! Keep up the good work Joy - we CAN do this!!!

    ReplyDelete