Monday, January 25, 2010

week eleventy thousand..

and I went back to meeting this morning.

I could rattle on and bore myself, and anyone kind enough to still check in on me, to comfort eating.. but I won't (at least not today).

I have reasons to satisfy any sort of person as to why I've gone so wrong, but the long and short is that I stopped trying. Well, I'm fed up enough with failing to get back on track. Today hubby is finally back at work, starting his new job in London, so today seemed a good time for fresh starts.

It's been 6 months since I really did this. I was 7lbs to goal, I am not now! BUT, I am not up to start weight again *and* I am still under 200lbs (just).

None of my clothes fit, I am stuck in joggers as I refuse to buy over sized stuff.

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Joy :) You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats that in stones? I should probably join you Joy.. go for it hun..you have so much determination..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy! Just start from today. It's not easy. Just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you posting again. You did it before, and you can do it again. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck - glad to see you back and focused again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! You're back blogging. *hugs*

    Nice to see you ....you know you can do it.

    *does cheerleadery stuff*

    ReplyDelete