Saturday, February 06, 2010

bit of a hiccup

but I'm still here. Had a rough couple of days. Eating not brilliant, batteries in the Wii balance board died, grey soggy weather and bored kids.

I went over points by a little both Thursday and Friday, but am pulling it back today. Did my run Thursday night, and went for a walk yesterday. Today the new rechargeable pack for the balance board arrived, so I can get back on with doing my 30mins a day.

This morning I went shopping with my parents and brother. Sat and chatted with them in the cafe, without eating anything (a huge achievement for me!) then went and bought the Wii fit plus game, looking forward to trying it out tonight.

So, started to de-rail, pulled it back. Still wheat free, still on track to have a loss at the scales come Monday. =)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for getting yourself back on tract and getting your batteries!!

    Good luck for Monday :o)

    ReplyDelete