Monday, February 08, 2010

Mummy! Dook! Iz shnow oudside!

Not going to weigh in this morning, woke as usual to find 3 very red snotty little noses. We all tucked ourselves back under my duvet and snoozed another hour, until the phone rang.

Maya and Anya suddenly jumped like they'd been stung - snow!







Sure enough, my mum was calling to say eek, snow (she is a 'see a speck and hibernate' type) so with no weigh in buddy, 3 bugsy kids and running late, today is a Wii weigh in.

According to the lovely Wii last night, I am 183 still. Telling myself a STS after a 10lb loss is ok, and I'll see a decent drop next week, just gotta keep on keeping on. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Awww...poor babies....hope they are feeling well soon.
    The head/nose/throat bug has done it's rounds here too....of course, it's aaaaall my fault, seeing how I had it first...LOL!

    Stick in there this week....10lb over 2 weeks is a cool drop :o)

    ReplyDelete