Sunday, February 14, 2010

remember the tankini?

that I bought myself 9 months ago? In order to take my eldest swimming? Well it had sat unused all this time.. until this last Thursday.

I made a HUGE mental leap, and decided that even though I am weighing 2 stone heavier than I did trying it on last May, it covered me. My boy wants to learn to swim, and for goodness sake, giving my kids a happy healthy childhood is my goal.. I better start acting like it.

No-one ran screaming, and we had FUN. An hours swim, an hours walk, lunch and a movie, just me and my eldest. Bliss.

Am on points, have done 4 days Wii fit, 2 of 3 runs as well as walking and swimming. Hoping for a nice loss on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I love swimming....must shift my arse and get back in the water with the kids aswell!!

    Go you for being back on track!!

    ReplyDelete