Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wednesday weigh in

and despite having hugely appropriate reasons to do a lot of emotional eating, I haven't. This morning upon receiving further bad news about the crappity situation I did reach for one of the cinnamon raisin biscuits I'd baked and were sat in tupperware. I could hear it 'eat me, you'll feel all sugary and happy for a while.. a little wheat on one day won't hurt' I picked it up, I bit into it, I chewed and then spat it into the bin. NO! Had to remove myself from kitchen and have a stern talk.

Me to binge-me: I'm NOT going down this path, I've had a good week sticking to plan, been through a horrid withdrawal. I am not going to let you ruin it all with your chaotic eating!
Binge me: *sulk*

So, by the skin of my teeth, or the thrust of my spit(?) I did not eat..

eat 

–verb (used with object)

1. to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishment; chew and swallow (food).

I did have a foody moment yesterday afternoon, instead of melting down. I had an extra 100cals or so of cheese on my dinner. And ate yummy chocolate dessert with my exercise calories. But I did not binge. *Yay*

So, loss for the week of 7llbs. Am very happy with that. More so possibly than the 10lb losses I've had before. I feel like it will be possible to lose this week too, and not have a rebound gain or something from a drastic loss! Also need to up my water intake I think.

Back to 197lbs, a BMI under 35, so I am plain vanilla obese and not 'massively' so. Back under 200lbs, over 10% of original bodyweight lost etc etc. Onwards and downwards!

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope you'll succeed in your journey to a slim figure :) My wife had also had weight problems after pregnancy, but now thanks to pilates exercise and breastfeeding she's back in shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your breastfeeding blog George? Just had a quick look and it seems very pro-weaning to be honest!!!

    I wish it was just baby weight that was my issue, lol. I have an eating disorder that meant I PUT ON WEIGHT in the first 3 months post twins birth despite frequent exercise and fully breastfeeding them, lol.

    ReplyDelete