Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watering and pruning

Completed my first full week of the Positive Effect Water Challenge - 64 glasses through the week, averages at 9 1/3 a day. Finding that reaching 8 glasses a day is really do-able now. The last few days I have been running to the loo every few minutes it seems, so much so that I ended up taking a pregnancy test to rule that out!!

Hoping it's flushing the flab away.

Also had a quick look at my blogs list and was sad to see a good 1/3 of the bloggers had disappeared for over a year. Pruned the list back to nearly half once the inactive blogs were gone.. I hate that that was nearly me, hope to see lots of them get back on it.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I had a real *eek!!* moment when I first saw the thumbnail of your pic lol!

    Keep on at it Joy :) I should up my water intake really... :/

    How are your finding your body the day after a run? I did the 25 minutes yesterday and struggled, today my calves are really stiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, it made me eek to do it!

    The morning after running I feel a bit wobbly/stiff, but a few stretches later it sorts itself. Found tonights run hurt my legs more, but felt easier overall than the first 25min run did.. hoping to feel just fantastic in another few goes!

    ReplyDelete