Friday, September 24, 2010

All caught up

with my blog, getting back on track, the laundry (as much as I ever am), the paperwork (the pile is not taller than me anymore) and the bills (meaning I know exactly what we owe where..)

*sigh*

back to reality.

Going to run tomorrow, for real. It may have to be a quickie, but trainers will pound pavement within the next 24 hours. I want to see a loss next week!

I'm aiming now for getting to my weightwatchers gold goal/141lbs/a BMI of under 25 for the New Year. That gives me 3 months to lose 38lbs. I want to go back to meeting when I get well into the 150s again, hopefully around mid November. So I can get my 75lbs certificate and have the incentive of gold membership/free weigh ins to keep me on track.

My mum has rejoined this week after slowly regaining 15-20lbs herself. She's gone to a Wednesday group, so we can weigh in together for now, me with the Wii until I get close enough to goal to go.

Short term goal is to Shred and shed for October. I want to get to my 4th stone (back) off for the last weigh in of October.

1 comment:

  1. and i am sure you can do it! Go get those running shoes girl xx

    ReplyDelete