Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cotton wool head, cotton wool legs. That was fun. Wasn't it??!

Currently nursing the tail end of the biggest hangover I've had ever. I must be getting on, used to be able to drink myself unconscious and wake up fresh. 10 years and 4 kids have made their mark on my metabolism!!

Used all my weekly flex points yesterday. Spent the day at Sheerness with Seth, visiting my Nan. In the afternoon I took him to the seafront to watch the ships come out the Thames estuary out to the North Sea, and collected a load of mussels, cockles and other shelly things!

Then rushed home to meet the rest of the tribe to go to the annual light switch on at the village green. Funfair, mulled wine, roasted chestnuts and overpriced glow sticks a-go-go!!

Got in and had half an hour to clean up before my mate came to pick me up for our night out. Met up with my sister and her girls at the pub and settled down with 6 or 7 (that I remember) bottles of Zinfandel.

We weren't chucked out until nearly 1am as the barman was a friend of a friend. Staggered in at around 2am (apparently) and collapsed.

Had eaten a baileys cheesecake, some ham and celery all day.

I was WASTED. Actually had to wear sunglasses to walk outside to go for our family lunch at my parents. Then lay on their floor groaning. Figured it'd make them feel nostalgic or amused. Either worked for me as long as I was able to stay horizontal.

4 aspirin, 3 litres of water and a 3 hour lay down later and the fermenting barrel in my mouth has gone and I've got my land legs back on.

Decided to try and start the 200 squat challenge again. So went and did a exhaustion test. Hit 201 and realised that my body may be fatter than it was 18months ago, but it is also a lot stronger!!

Now to knuckle down and play golden girl weightwatcher for the next 4 days...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment