Saturday, January 01, 2011

1st day. 21 weeks to go.

  • I'm a little bit not sober
  • So I shall use bullet points to avoid rambling.
  • Happy New Year.
  • I've completed Dressember ^_^
  • That meant blogging daily.
  • I managed to, it kept me on task. It was good.
  • I have exactly 21 weeks until my sisters big day.
  • I need to not be a BIG part of her day.
  • I am promising myself to blog daily for 21 weeks. 
  • Too many sentences beginning with I.
Anyhow. As of today I shall be putting getting healthy as my #1 priority. I will use the new Weightwatchers app (yay) and Water app and Running app BEFORE opening popcap games on my iPhone. No more wheat, easy on the booze. Bye Bye chocolate. Back to meetings a week next Thursday. This year is going to be a good one, it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment