Tuesday, January 18, 2011

flu, birthday cake & new scales

The kids all have the flu. Sam feels grotty too.

It's Malachi's birthday today. My little guy is 4 years old. I've not eaten *any* cake. Don't think that's ever happened before.

I'm going to weightwatchers on Thursday. Know it'll be a gain since I was last there (at 191lbs) but it won't be the gain I had when I got on those scales on Saturday. With 19 weeks to go til my sister's wedding, I weighed in at 214lbs. That's over 15st. *Sadface* Have lost 7 of those in the last 3 days, just by tracking.

Am counting propints with the weightwatchers app *and* calories using myfitnesspal. Now my body is functioning again, I will start running again too. Not focusing on a particular number for the wedding now, but know I'm going to be lots smaller if I continue to take care of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment