Monday, January 03, 2011

Putting two half decent days together

First day went well, drank 3.5 litres of water, ate my points and used 10 of my flex for the last of the pudding we had left over from Christmas. Really happy to add that Sam is joining me, he signed up for WW online, will be lots easier with him doing the propoints too. He's tracking himself, using the iPhone app (which is amazing by the way, free and fantastically easy to use).

Ate proper amounts of veggies for the first time in ages, and felt so well and full. My poor body.

Today was the last bit of Christmas.. visit with the in-laws and extended family. Lots of food, chocolate etc. Was glad of my flex points, because of the buffer they provide I'm still on track.

Have joined the 100 Days Challenge on Facebook. Need to catch up tomorrow for days 1 and 2, but I *love* this kind of challenge.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot about this 100 days challenge stuff. I think I'll have to check it out!
    Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your stomach hang over the waistband of your pants? Dreaded stomach fat. Nobody wants it. We all want to lose stomach fat and get flat sexy abs, but why is it so difficult? Whether you are male or female having "a gut" is not something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes stomach fat. This is true. No-one wants you.

    ReplyDelete