Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Breaking the (bad) habit

Okay, two birds. One stone.

Thing I need to do - stop eating wheat.
Reason I have to *not* begin right now? My week for eating/weighing etc does not start on a Tuesday. I am in the middle of a week, if I were to drop wheat now it would 'mess up' the week results..

0_0 .... Oy.

So, March 1st. Brand new month, brand spanking new spring month. As of right now, I am wheat free. Forget about the weight stuff for a second, I *still* need to be wheat free. So I'm doing it now.

I'm wondering why I'm feeling so knackered, but have been eating so much gluten it's unreal. D'uh.

2 comments:

  1. Any particular reason for Not eating wheat ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - wheat = bloat. Most everyone I know who has dropped wheat from their diet has lost lbs and felt a lot more energised for it.
    I can eat 1800 cals a day, but cut wheat and I still lose 7-10bs in a week.

    I have wheat intolerance, it makes my arthritis worse, IBS worse, etc etc. I just need to not eat it. But it's a big trigger food for me, and I LOVE it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete