Monday, March 07, 2011

Late weigh in...

But I broke that 200lb barrier ^_^

Back at 198.5 as of Saturday morning.

198.5lbs - down 1.5lbs this week
down 33.5lbs total
BMI - 33.9
12 weeks until the wedding

Even *more* exciting, I dropped an extra BMI point just by getting measured!

I stopped growing at a youngish age, hitting a (not so) high of 5'3" in my early teens.

Lately I've thought people seemed less tall, things were easier to reach etc. Got measured last week and found I've grown to a whopping 5'4 (and a quarter) !! Yay.

Not likely to happen again though, so better keep plugging at watching the amount I'm eating, and getting fitter. Am back on week 5 of the C25K, and slowly getting my running feet back. Aiming to be in the 13 stones next weigh in, needs a 3lb loss this week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on braking the 200lb barrier!! I just finished week 1 of the c25k. Man my knees are not happy with me!!

    ReplyDelete