Sunday, June 26, 2011

ENOUGH!!

I've had enough. The word 'enough' didn't seem worthy to be a title, so I checked the Thesaurus for synonyms..

Definition: more than necessary, sufficient
Synonyms: abounding, abundant, big, bounteous, bountiful, broad, capacious, commodious, copious, enough , expansive, extensive, full, galore, generous, great, heavy, large, lavish, liberal, no end, plenteous, plentiful, plenty, profuse, rich, roomy, spacious, spare, substantial, unrestricted, voluminous, wide
Antonyms: insufficient, meager, not enough

Sadly Sadly, the synonyms seem to describe me perfectly. The Antonyms are a good description of my efforts so far.

I've been in agony with my back nearly every day for the last 6 weeks. My antiinflammatory drugs are not really helping, and I'm eating awfully. I made a list last night of how my weight is hurting me..

Body aches
Head aches
Lethargy
Joint pain
IBS
Backache
Twisting ankles easily
Can't bend over properly to dress
Towels don't fit
Clothes don't fit
Sweat all the time
Chronic gas
Legs feel too big and sticky sweaty
Walking difficult
Dizzy going upstairs
Feel depressed and irritable
Hernia if I stretch
Can feel back flab (blugh)
Stomach flab gets in way of me standing to sink
Cuddling kids is hard *sob*


So. So, so, so. Back to group. Sam knows. I have not said a thing to my family or anyone else in 'real' life, I want to get on with it without the saboutage! I am heading back to the Monday morning group that I did so well with a couple years back. I don't like ProPoints, but I will calorie count alongside so I feel less gnarly about it, and cut out wheat. Hoping in a month or two I will be able to run again.

No comments:

Post a Comment