Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot!

Drops of sweat? Pah! There's rivers of the stuff running down my body, top to toe.

Summer is here, feels like hell for a fatty. I feel like I have two choices - cover up to avoid others seeing the flabmountain and feel miserably hot for a few months, or enjoy the weather, feel more human but endure stares and not-so-concealed laughter and comments from strangers (and family)

Feeling very relieved to be sat now at weightwatchers, just having got registered/weighed and waiting for the talk. New leader, but some faces here from 2 years ago. It feels right to be back.

Weight today was 1 whole pound under my top weight - so I've a *lot* to lose. I know I can do it. I need to, I cannot live like this year to year.

- Does this post seem more intelligent than average? Posted from my smartiPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment