Sunday, June 05, 2011

June

Okay, so. Back on it. Here we go! I've been aware that I've had this post to write for 5 days now, but keep putting it off. Thanks Jo for giving me a (very kind and gentle) nudge to do it.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

I'm going to keep calm. I'm not thinking about the total I need to lose, or that it's for the rest of ever I need to do this. Right now it's about the month of June. It's about fitting properly into my dresses and getting out in the sunshine and enjoying being thirsty for water.

Weight for June - 220
Loss for June - n/a lbs n/a inches
Aim for the month - lose 15

Picture to remind me to keep my mouth closed.. heh

3 comments:

  1. yep. and youve got this. one day at a time one choice at a time one moment at a time!
    it's a new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie. Thought I'd check in and say "HI!!" I did a lickle post the other day, lots of changes!! LOL!!

    Sunshine!! I can't wait for it...out of the house and away from the cupboards!! :oP
    Good luck with your 'month of June'.
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MizFit comment :))

    You are very welcome. I'm at the same point of the journey as you, not for the first time for me either, but I'm taking each day as it comes. We all know what we have to do, lets do it :)

    ReplyDelete