Thursday, September 22, 2011

14 months...

And I'm back to under 190lbs and running 25 minutes straight. July 22nd 2010 I posted, excited and amazed at how my body was responding. I feel the same way now!


I'm halfway to healthy, this birthday I'm celebrating who I am *right now* not who I could be in X months/lbs time. I'm rising from the ashes of the last 9 years of feeling like my body was the enemy, and that I wasn't good enough. The only person who has ever stood in my way is myself. I've finally realised how easy it is to step aside and let myself go for it. No fear, I have no reason to be afraid.


My weekend of birthday starts tomorrow. Sam has taken a long weekend, and tomorrow I get a day to myself, to go get inked - finishing off my koi 1/2 sleeve and *hopefully* something special for marking my 28th and where I'm at right now. Oooh, the suspense!!


Was my second day doing level 3 of the shred today, whoa she's not mucking about! 8 more days and I will have completed the shred. Unbelievable! Have also kept to plan & running, am very chuffed at my determination and balance this month.


Thursday
15067/4922 (6.3 miles)
29/29 pp (1233/1200 kcal)

No comments:

Post a Comment