Monday, September 12, 2011

Blue

If I falter, if I falter
Darling, will you reel me in?
If I lose it, if I lose it
Will you remind me where we have been?
...................................
Well, it's all up from here
It's like I can taste opportunity near


(Pop Art Blue - Zero 7)


Blue! Butterfly #3. Finally hit 13.5stone. This one's been a hard one, keeping at it hasn't been easy, and the lyrics of the song are especially potent for me.

I'm so glad I have these ink-y reminders to keep me focused every time I see them..



I know 6 weeks to lose a stone is reasonable. But it's been a long 6 weeks of overcoming mental barriers. I've made lots of mistakes, had to pick up and brush off and get back on it. At times I've felt that the hard work is too much. Now the pain is gone, and I've lost enough that I can wear normal clothes and do enough to live a normal life, the immediate need to lose weight isn't as pressing. Without this blog to read back on, it would be easy to forget where I was just 3 months ago. I'd falter and have nothing to reel me back. 


I'm eating weekly points more. I'm eating chocolate again. I had some whaet on my mums' birthday. All these things mean slower loss, more juggling of propoints and realising that the novelty has worn off! To get the weight off and keep it off will be an uphill battle. But I'm strong enough. I am.


I'm running 20minutes straight. I'm 1/3 of the way through the 30 day shred. I'm losing the weight *while* living a happy, fulfilling life. I'm feeling the strongest and most positive I ever have about my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment