Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday splurge.

I. Ate. So. Much. on my birthday yesterday.


My hamburger & sundae together were 42 pp! I was stuffed.


Then managed some Mrs Crimbles dutch apple cake with Nutella - my favourite, but another 34 pp!!


2.5 days worth of energy in 2 meals. Astounding.


I did shred though. I did track. I did intend to use my weekly points this week, and at the front end of the week, to boost my metabolism.


I'm 28, I feel great, October is days away and I'm stoked, because this month I will:
  • Run 5k
  • Hit 50lb loss
  • Hit 'overweight' and *leave* obesity in the dust.

Today I went into London with the halflings to meet a friend. Nice sunny day for chatter and gentle stroll through Green Park, got in and cleared up and did my shred. It's just become routine now - there are just 3 days left until I won't be doing it daily. I know that longterm it wouldn't be great, but for me it has been good for my mind, in breaking the STRONG belief I had that I was truly too weak. 

Bound to fail, too fat and too unfit and just plain too lazy to manage it. I've felt that way for years, and am really feeling like I may have beat it away for good doing this very intense month. It's come just at the right time for me. While I couldn't (or perhaps rather, *wouldn't*) continue 7 days a week for longer term, I'm now convinced that 5 day weeks are probably a good idea, rather than an unachievable goal.


Got to sit down sometime in the next couple of days and work out October's exercise routine.


Monday
10875/4948 (4.5 miles)
76/29 pp (2796/1200 kcal)



Tuesday
18091/4948 (7.5 miles)
29/29 pp (1129/1200 kcal)

No comments:

Post a Comment