Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pub night & Shred level up!

I saw 188.5lbs on the scales this morning! Doing my measurements for the shred - really hoping that I don't wobble too far up from here by tomorrow - want to hit my 3rd stone sooo bad!

Went out to the pub last night with some old mates, and used a few weekly propoints, but kept within bounds of 'normal' - ate and drank the least of all of us ^_^

Today we moved up to level 2 on the shred - I've lost 5.5 inches in 10 days, not shabby! I HURT, but I'm determined to do it. Also ran day one of the 6th week of the C25K plan. Am nicely wobbly and gooey kneed now!

I *hate* the way she says it, but Jillian is right - the pain *is* fear leaving my body. I'm excited at the potential weight/inch loss and muscle building the shred could cause, but to get through it in 30 days will be busting a huge mental barrier. Fighting my fear to the death.

I've found a pinkytoast print that would be a perfect inkbaby to celebrate shredding strong and shedding the fear.


I've got a lovely spot on my slightly-more-toned bicep, waiting for her.

Saturday -
11674/4793 steps (4.9 miles)
30/30 propoints & 17 weekly (1422/1200 cals)

Sunday -
13121/4793 steps (5.5 miles)
30/30 propoints & 3 weekly (1443/1200 cals)

1 comment:

  1. Awh but she looks too feeble to be the fighter grrl that you are Joy! I'd have to get a stronger (but still cute) one drawn up! You deserve that.

    Exx

    ReplyDelete