Tuesday, October 11, 2011

and off again ^_^

Been a hard fought week last week, busy, but not particularly active, lots of triggers for thoughtless eating.

I used all my weekly points, all my activity points, and had a couple days where I had to guesstimate amounts. But I did something right, as there was a 2lb loss at the scale yesterday. Phew.

Miles walked - 35.3


previous weight -189 BMI 32.4
current weight - 187 BMI 32.1
loss - 2lb
% lost - 1.06%



Only did 1 session of Zumba, 1 run and 1 Shred this week. Not enough. Need to do 5 days next week, and stick within propoint allowance.

Feeling good though, have a few easy, happy weeks ahead going into winter. 6lbs to get the 50lbs off. Aiming to do that by the end of October, as well as finish the c25k plan.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Joy!!

    I'm so pleased for you that you managed to choose the right "hard" after seeing a gain last week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Joy! great to hear all is well in your world. I've started Weightwatcher meetings again last week, mainly because i KNOW it works when i do it properly, but your journey gave me the push i needed to make that decision. Thank you so much for the inspiration :)) Jo x

    ReplyDelete