For 2 weeks now I've not tracked, or stayed off wheat, or drank enough water, or worked out, or blogged.
Realised yesterday I was at that point, where I need to do something *now* or it'll lead to a spiral of doom. That's melodramatic, but totally true.
I put too much importance on hitting the 50lbs off for my birthday 4 weeks ago. When it didn't happen I went a bit mad. I've not made specific targets for myself that I *know* I can reach. Saying I'll lose X by Z is difficult, because at the end of the day, I can ensure that my weight is going down, but never choose how much. It's not an exact enough science!
I'd been thinking that I could skip weigh in tomorrow as my mum is away anyway, and claw back to where I was, then try to hit 50lbs off for the front of November. Once there I could have a 'reward' yadda yadda...
What I NEED is to get back on it now. So I need to look at what I am letting hold me back.
- Not tracking - so reloaded the app (it had been so long it had crashed :s) and tracked breakfast properly.
- Not staying off wheat - I know that this is so important, I stay of wheat I feel better, I eat better, I move more. Simple. Have chucked out wheaty naughties, all gone, only my clean, good foods left for me now.
- Not drinking my water - have started the day with a pint of water instead of a latte. Must go to the tap and not the coffee machine when I fancy a drink!
- Blogging - going to make myself check in every day again until it's all fallen into place.
- Not working out. This one is where I'm going to reward myself NOW, for making the choice to get back up. After the shred I want to be using weights more, and with it being dark by the time Sam is home I don't feel safe running (roads here are busy and pavements narrow) so I'm off to join a gym this afternoon. 0_0
I'm hoping to go 4/5 times a week, for 90mins. It's a monthly membership, so if I'm being unrealistic in thinking I have the time, I'm not tied to a contract.
Not looking forward to feeling flabby and a n00b, but I want to use their stuff, so I gotta go.