Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shake it Out




"Tonight I'm going to bury that horse in the ground
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn."


"It's hard to dance with the devil on your back, so shake him off"


Been listening to Florence + The Machine A LOT this week, really good music + lyrics for pushing through when working out. Looking forward to getting tickets tomorrow, to *finally* see her live next March!


All is going well with eating/living here. Been gymming each day, eating well, feeling good. Trying to push myself this week, doing stuff I find 'scary', but that is good for me/my family.


I booked my driving test yesterday - first available date was for a little over 5 months time, which  I should be ready for. 


Today my brother has cried off going to work out, so I'm plotting to take the twins swimming instead. More than a little nervous at the thought of being in a swimming costume around other people. Voiced my fear to Sam, in Seth's earshot..


'Why are you scared of being in a swimming outfit and fat? I don't get it? Is it 'cos you think you will sink?'


I explained that no, though that is a valid reason to be scared, I am just worried people will see me and think yuck.


'But that is weird, why would people care? And why would they think you look yucky? You are a nice person.'


So, with my 6yo pointing out that I'm being a shallow idiot, I am going. 


Tuesday-
30PP earned 11AP
9801 steps/4.08 miles
10 minutes warm up on the bike @ 90rpm
a minute stretching ^_^
15 minutes cross trainer @ 9kmph up & downhill
8 minutes rowing machine
3 x 12 reps chest press 25 kg
3 x 12 reps row 30 kg
3 x 12 reps shoulder press 12.5 kg
3 x 12 reps leg press 50 kg
1 x 12 reps pull down 35kg
5 minutes recline bike @ 65rpm

2 minutes stretching

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely boy :)

    sebbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete