Friday, August 24, 2012

Non-traditional 9th anniversary gift..

22nd August - on my way to the gym ^_^
My parents bought me a wonderful gift for my 9th wedding anniversary (Sam gets me being thrilled, that is enough for emo-husband this year) - a 6 week membership to the gym ^_^

My mum had been wanting to go for a while, but was scared of going alone. I said I was wanting to head back soon anyway, and would come along to handhold - Wednesday night both she and my dad signed up, and I tagged along too.

Was so GOOD to get back on it. Went around with my parents doing cardio then weights, and mum was ace.

Tonight we went back, my parents to swim, and me to gym. I earned 9AP in one hour, which I'm chuffed with, and again just felt so good to be back using my body properly.

Am going to keep track of what I do each visit, build myself up a new plan - tonight I did;

  • 6 minutes warm up on the cycle at 90rpm L10 - (2.42km)
  • c25k w2d2 on the crosstrainer L5 - (23mins 3.1km)
  • 4 minute cooldown on the Stepper L6, 3 floors per min - (12 floors)
  • Shoulder press 15kg 3x10 reps
  • Fly 35kg 3x10 reps
  • Leg Extension 35kg 3x10 reps
  • Deltoid Row 27.5kg 3x10 reps
  • Hip Abductor 35kg 3x10 reps
  • Hip Adductor 14kg 3x10 reps
  • Pulldown 35kg 3x10 reps
Going again on Monday night, will complete c25k week 2 if I don't run it on Sunday night :) Feels really good to be gettin stronger again, not just slimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment